torsdag, oktober 23, 2008

I'm so touched!


Awwww!! So, I promised myself that my blog would be in Norwegian, and I think I've done good so far, but this just has to come in English.. I'm sorry... So, today our practice started later... At 5.30, because Varsity had a game, so it was only JV, and our coach couldn't be there earlier... I had just walked in and started stretching when Miranda (the girl on the bottom of the previous blog smiling together with me) comes charging in with a doggybag (you know, one of those grey ones that everyone has for lunch in movies...) And she says: Everyone, I brought something for Melinda! To enhance her american experience:D The doggy was closed with a little teddybear hanging around it, and inside was a whole package of Strawberry Pop Tarts!!!

I had mentioned to them one day that I hadn't tasted them (that time you brought some for us, way back in the days doesn't count, mom...), and they were like almost in shock... So they bought it just for me... That was such a nice thing of them to do! Practice turned out to be pretty great, even though I was hecka tired... Since it was so late, it was totally dark, and the lights in the pool were on... It was very nice and cozy.. It's so sad that this is one of our last practices, though.. :( I'm really gonna miss it!

Sorry about not writing anything under the pictures... I didn't mean to even put them in there, but changed my mind in the last second and put some in.. Hope you enjoyed it even though you didn't know them:) Miranda was one of the first girls to like ever teach me anything in water polo... Because the first days, when I couldn't get in the water, (they didn't have all my papers) she was out of the water too because she'd been hit by a car... She's fine now, though, but we did land-training and talked a lot! She is a little solstråle ;D

;)

7 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Så utrolig koselig!!:) Hu hørtes kjempegrei ut.. Lucky girl, Melinda!

Anonym sa...

I´m so happy for you! What a splended surprise:0). I like that girl! Give her a hug from your mum. You haven´t commented on my suggestion concerning Dolly Parton, why? I´m also curious about what kind of sports you end up with now, what about wrestling?? Seems like you have practised some of that in the water:-) Love U4 ever!!

Anonym sa...

oops! Splendid!

Melinda sa...

I don't know about Dolly Parton... It is also quite... unoriginal, I guess... And it causes a lot of attention, don't know if I'm ready for that...! What sports I end up with? I never said I wanted to do wrestling.. I'm gonna do soccer..! If that doesn't work, I'm trying basketball... But I don't see why that wouldn't work...

Anonym sa...

Ok, then you can get a nice handbag, put a "dog" inside, wear big sunglasses and be...who do you think?

Melinda sa...

Hm... I'm guessing either the girl from Legally Blonde or Paris Hilton...? I actually thought of the Legally Blonde-girl earlier, but I don't want to buy a pink suit:P

Anonym sa...

My suggestion was Paris Hilton:0)